- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Warsaw 19./20.01.2019 January 23, 2019
- Other rated/remarkable solving tournaments 2019 January 6, 2019
- ISC 2019: Initial statistics January 1, 2019
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2019 January 1, 2019
- Happy New Year 2019! December 31, 2018
- FIDE Album 2016-2018 announcement December 4, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Geel 10.11.2018 November 11, 2018
- 14th European Chess Solving Championship November 6, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Minsk 3./4.11.2018 November 5, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Bern 13.10.2018 October 15, 2018
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!