- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 – Preliminary results – H-Retros and PGs March 16, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Nunspeet 02.03.2019 March 4, 2019
- 14th ECSC: Registration Call February 26, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Eton College 23.02.2019 February 26, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Helsinki 16.02.2019 February 18, 2019
- 15th International Solving Contest: Final Results February 12, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Moscow 02./03.02.2019 February 6, 2019
- Invitation to Vilnius: 62nd WCCC & 43rd WCSC February 5, 2019
- ISC 2019 – preliminary results February 2, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 (C 1.3.2019) February 1, 2019
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!