- 14th International Solving Contest: Final Results February 13, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Moscow 03.02.2018 February 9, 2018
- 14th ISC: Preliminary result February 4, 2018
- Final results of the 10th WCCT January 31, 2018
- 14th ISC: Problems & solutions January 30, 2018
- FIDE ALBUM 2013-2015 – Results in section G January 13, 2018
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2018 January 1, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Geel 02.12.2017 December 5, 2017
- FIDE ALBUM 2013-2015 – Results in section E November 29, 2017
- 16th Warsaw Chess Solving Grand Prix 2017 in Warsaw (Poland) 24.-26.11.2017 November 28, 2017
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!