- 15th European Chess Solving Championship September 13, 2019
- The FIDE Album 2013-2015 has been published September 9, 2019
- 4.YCCC: Results & Gallery September 3, 2019
- 43WCSC summary page September 3, 2019
- 62nd WCCC – Highlights and Decisions August 28, 2019
- Danila Pavlov winner of the World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Vilnius 19.08.2019 August 25, 2019
- 62nd WCCC: first reports August 19, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 – FINAL results August 2, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Pardubice 13./14.07.2019 July 18, 2019
- Solvers’ ratings July 1st 2019 June 30, 2019
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (email@example.com).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!