- New look of Ratings pages May 11, 2021
- Solvers’ ratings April 1st 2021 April 2, 2021
- Attn! ISC 2021 – FINAL results, Statistics & Galleries March 1, 2021
- 9th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2021: Announcement February 28, 2021
- Cancellation of WSC 2020-21 cycle February 17, 2021
- ISC 2021 – FINAL results, Statistics & Galleries February 5, 2021
- FIDE ALBUM 2016-2018 – Results in section F February 2, 2021
- FIDE ALBUM 2016-2018 – Results in section C January 14, 2021
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Winner Aleksey Popov January 14, 2021
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2021 January 2, 2021
Recent news by category
WFCC is glad to announce the 11th World Chess Composition Tournament. Of course we are not so glad that we do this with such a great delay compared to the original schedule. We had to overcome several obstacles in the process: (1) the committee members needed considerable time to analyze the proposed themes and agree on the wording; sometimes the discussion was even heated and seemed it was close to a dead end, (2) the flow of the work was not always smooth with committee members losing their motivation for weeks, (3) poor response of the countries that volunteered to judge (we managed to complete the list just a few days ago!), (4) the initially appointed director stepped down for personal reasons, etc.
The director of the tournament is Harry Fougiaxis. The deadline for registration of the countries is July 15th, 2020. The closing date for submission of the entries is July 1st, 2021. Announcement in PDF.
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.