- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Pardubice 13./14.07.2019 July 18, 2019
- Solvers’ ratings July 1st 2019 June 30, 2019
- WCCI 2016-2018: Results June 18, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 – Preliminary results – F June 14, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 – Preliminary results – E June 11, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Saint-Germain au Mont d’Or 08.06.2019 June 11, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 – Preliminary results – A June 9, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – KiryatUno 26.05.2019 June 5, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 – Preliminary results – D,G June 2, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 – Preliminary results – C May 31, 2019
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!