- Reminder: FIDE Album 2016-2018 closing date May 21, 2019
- 62nd WCCC & 43rd WCSC: Registration Call May 11, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 – Preliminary results – B May 10, 2019
- 14.ECSC Results (Sponsored by Municipality of Glyfada) May 9, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Glyfada 03.05.2019 May 9, 2019
- 14.ECSC, Athens, 3-5.05.2019 (Sponsored by Municipality of Glyfada) May 4, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Omelnyk 27./28.04.2019 May 4, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Berlin 27./28.04.2019 May 1, 2019
- 4.YCCC: an invitation to young composers May 1, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Bratislava 13./14.04.2019 April 17, 2019
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!