- New titles confirmed in 2020 November 12, 2020
- Current list of FIDE ALBUM points, 2016-18 November 1, 2020
- FIDE ALBUM 2016-2018 – Results in section D October 17, 2020
- FIDE ALBUM 2016-2018 – Results in section E October 4, 2020
- 8th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2020 – FINAL results October 2, 2020
- Solvers’ ratings October 1st 2020 October 1, 2020
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Bratislava & Kėdainiai 12./13.09.2020 September 15, 2020
- 11th WCCT: First circular letter September 4, 2020
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Prague 30.08.2020 September 1, 2020
- FIDE ALBUM 2016-2018 – Results in section B August 8, 2020
Recent news by category
The FINAL Results of the 8th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2020 are published.
Statistics: 370 entries by 225 participants from 37 countries submitted.
Among them: #2 – 47, #3 – 38, #n – 36, studies – 56, h# – 81, s# – 48, fairies – 43, retro – 21.
The final reports include the following changes ->
Section A: Comment to A43 has been changed.
Section B: Problem B26 (rewarded with 1st Honourable Mention) was excluded because of duals. B35 and B14 were moved to the 1st and 2nd Honourable Mentions respectively.
Section C: Problem C08 (rewarded with 1st Commendation) was excluded because of anticipation. C30, C35 and C15 were moved to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Commendations respectively.
Section D: Introduction was added. D01, D13, D32, D51, D50, D44, D37, D41 and D29 were moved to the 1st Special Prize, 3rd Prize, 4th Prize, Special Commendation, 5th Prize, 2nd Special Prize, 1st Honourable Mention, 2nd Honourable Mention and 3rd Honourable Mention respectively.
Section E: Problems E49 (rewarded with 8th Honourable Mention) and E69 (rewarded with 5th Honourable Mention) was excluded because of anticipation. E26 and E17 were moved to the 5th and 6th Honourable Mentions respectively.
Section F: Problem F12 (rewarded with 1st Prize) was moved to the Special Prize. All other prize problems went up one place.
Section H: Problems H16, H18 and H17 (rewarded with 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and 1st Commendation respectively) were excluded because of cooks. One problem was added as a 2nd Honourable Mention: H21. H20 and H05 were moved to the 2nd Prize and 1st Honourable Mention respectively.
- Tournament director Aleksandr Bulavka (Belarus)