- 15th European Chess Solving Championship September 13, 2019
- The FIDE Album 2013-2015 has been published September 9, 2019
- 4.YCCC: Results & Gallery September 3, 2019
- 43WCSC summary page September 3, 2019
- 62nd WCCC – Highlights and Decisions August 28, 2019
- Danila Pavlov winner of the World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Vilnius 19.08.2019 August 25, 2019
- 62nd WCCC: first reports August 19, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2019 – FINAL results August 2, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Pardubice 13./14.07.2019 July 18, 2019
- Solvers’ ratings July 1st 2019 June 30, 2019
Recent news by category
Harry Fougiaxis, Director of the 9th WCCT, presents The Supplementary Results of the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament 2012-13: Compositions ranked lower than the 20th place.
This is the document containing the compositions that were ranked lower than the 20th place in the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) of the WFCC. They are displayed in diagrams with full solutions and any comments sent in by the countries.
“What is this database about? This database’s purpose is to help you writing chess composers’ names. The question is especially interesting if the original writing uses a less common alphabet.” (Implemented with a great international collaboration)
Solvers’ ratings as of January 1st 2014 are published!
Tournaments included: 24.Henk Hagedoorn Memorial, OPEN Warsaw, XII. GP Warsaw.
The International Solving Contest next year will take place on Sunday January 26th 2014. The event is happening simultaneously in all participating countries.
Solvers’ ratings as of October 1st 2013 are published!
Tournaments included: CZECH OPEN Pardubice, Batumi OPEN, 37.WCSC Batumi.