- Guidelines for solving tournaments January 9, 2020
- ISC 2020: Initial statistics January 8, 2020
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2020 December 30, 2019
- Merry Christmas! December 24, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Sękocin Stary 14./15.12.2019 December 17, 2019
- FIDE Album Index 1914-2015 by Hannu Harkola December 16, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Minsk 02./03.11.2019 November 4, 2019
- Invitation to the 16th ISC October 6, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Geel 05.10.2019 October 6, 2019
- Solvers’ ratings October 1st 2019 September 30, 2019
Recent news by category
Harry Fougiaxis, Director of the 9th WCCT, presents The Supplementary Results of the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament 2012-13: Compositions ranked lower than the 20th place.
This is the document containing the compositions that were ranked lower than the 20th place in the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) of the WFCC. They are displayed in diagrams with full solutions and any comments sent in by the countries.
“What is this database about? This database’s purpose is to help you writing chess composers’ names. The question is especially interesting if the original writing uses a less common alphabet.” (Implemented with a great international collaboration)
Solvers’ ratings as of January 1st 2014 are published!
Tournaments included: 24.Henk Hagedoorn Memorial, OPEN Warsaw, XII. GP Warsaw.
The International Solving Contest next year will take place on Sunday January 26th 2014. The event is happening simultaneously in all participating countries.