- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Helsinki 15.02.2020 February 18, 2020
- ISC 2020 – preliminary results February 5, 2020
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Moscow 01./02.02.2020 February 4, 2020
- ISC 2020 – preliminary TOP 10 January 29, 2020
- Guidelines for solving tournaments January 9, 2020
- ISC 2020: Initial statistics January 8, 2020
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2020 December 30, 2019
- Merry Christmas! December 24, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Sękocin Stary 14./15.12.2019 December 17, 2019
- FIDE Album Index 1914-2015 by Hannu Harkola December 16, 2019
Recent news by category
The first competition in the frames of 59th WCCC (announced January 31st) will be devoted to youngest chess composers (born 1998 and after). The 1st YCCC consists of three thematic tourneys (#2, h#2 and endgames), with 5 months time for composing.
The themes were suggested by distinguished composers Ivo Tominić, Fadil Abdurahmanović and Ofer Comay, who will take the roles of judges. Aside from the competitive and creative results, the event will produce the Gallery of participants, with their photos, selected problems and biographic data.
The Serbian Chess Problem Society invites you to the 59th World Congress of Chess Composition (WCCC) and the 40th World Chess Solving Championship (WCSC). The event will be held from July 30th to August 6th 2016, in the 5-star Metropol Palace Hotel, in the center of Belgrade.
The Opening ceremony (July 30th) will be in the Assembly of the City of Belgrade.
The Open solving (August 1st), will be directed by Axel Steinbrink (Germany).
The director of 40th WCSC (August 2nd & 3rd) will be Brian Stephenson (Great Britain).
For the first time in the history of WCCC, separate competitions for juniors up to 18 years will be organized, both in composing and solving chess problems.
(13.08) Highlights and Decisions
(09.08) The BULLETIN of the Congress (last version)
Dear delegates, deputies and individual members, please see the AGENDA of this year’s congress!
Polish Chess Composing and Solving Society and the Organizing Committee of WCCC 2015, has the honor to invite all delegates of the WFCC, national teams, individual chess solvers and composers together with all those interested in chess problems, to attend the 58th World Congress of Chess Composition (WCCC) and 39th World Chess Solving Championship (WCSC).
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE: Piotr Murdzia - Aleksander Miśta - Grzegorz Miśta
Dear delegates, deputies and individual members, solvers. The official announcement and agenda of the 58th World Congress of Chess Composition & the 39th World Chess Solving Championship in Ostroda, Poland, 1-8.08.2015 will be published at the end of February.
In case of any questions concerning the Congress and WCSC in Ostroda use the following e-mail address: email@example.com.