- New look of Ratings pages May 11, 2021
- Solvers’ ratings April 1st 2021 April 2, 2021
- Attn! ISC 2021 – FINAL results, Statistics & Galleries March 1, 2021
- 9th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2021: Announcement February 28, 2021
- Cancellation of WSC 2020-21 cycle February 17, 2021
- ISC 2021 – FINAL results, Statistics & Galleries February 5, 2021
- FIDE ALBUM 2016-2018 – Results in section F February 2, 2021
- FIDE ALBUM 2016-2018 – Results in section C January 14, 2021
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Winner Aleksey Popov January 14, 2021
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2021 January 2, 2021
Recent news by category
Solvers’ ratings as of April 1st 2019 produced by the Solving Tournament Manager are published!
14 tournaments of the 1stquarter 2019 are included: 6th Greek Chess Solving Cup 2019, XVII Warsaw Solving Grand Prix Open 2019, XVII Warsaw Solving Grand Prix 2019, 15th International Solving Contest 2019 Cat.1, 13th Urals Problemist Cup 2019, RGSU-Cup 2019 AlexanderPochinok Memorial Tourney, 42nd International Polish Championship 2019, Finnish Chess Solving Championship 2019, Winton British Chess Solving Championship 2019, Winton British Chess Solving Championship 2019 Cat.B, 25th Dutch Open Chess Solving Championship 2019, 28th Branko Atanackovic Memorial 2019, Open Solving Championship of CFO 2019, 18th Greek Chess Solving Championship 2019.
The World Chess Federation (www.fide.com), with the collaboration of the World Federation for Chess Composition (www.wfcc.ch), is organising the 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing in eight sections.
Solvers’ ratings as of January 1st 2019 produced by the Solving Tournament Manager are published!
8 tournaments of the 4th quarter 2018 are included: 3rd Solving Cup Byron Zappas (Greece), 27th Kedainiai Cup (Lithuania), 34th Open Swiss Solving Championship, 11th Albino Cup (Belarus), 1st Pavle Orlov Memorial (Serbia), 25th Belgian Championship , 29th Henk Hagedoorn Memorial (Netherlands), New Year’s Tournament 2019 (Serbia).