- Solvers’ ratings April 1st 2014 March 30, 2014
- Invitation to Berne: 57th WCCC & 38th WCSC March 13, 2014
- 10th International Solving Contest: Results March 9, 2014
- 9th WCCT: Supplementary Results (update) March 2, 2014
- 10th European Chess Solving Championship February 23, 2014
- Study of the Year 2012 February 19, 2014
- 9th WCCT: Supplementary Results February 13, 2014
- WCCC 2013 Minutes of Batumi meeting / Solving weekend 2014 January 24, 2014
- Composers’ names in various alphabets January 22, 2014
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2014 December 29, 2013
Recent news by category
Final results for the 10th International Solving Contest are published!
36 tournaments in 30 countries, 488 solvers from 34 countries.
Category 1 (290 solvers): 1) Piotr Murdzia (POL), 2)-3) Marko Filipovic (HRV), 2)-3) Kacper Piorun (POL)
Category 2 (198 solvers): 1) Jeyhun Huseynzada (AZE), 2) Arie Kozer (ISR), Chris Maes (BEL)
Harry Fougiaxis, Director of the 9th WCCT, presents The Supplementary Results of the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament 2012-13: Compositions ranked lower than the 20th place.
This is the document containing the compositions that were ranked lower than the 20th place in the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) of the WFCC. They are displayed in diagrams with full solutions and any comments sent in by the countries.
“What is this database about? This database’s purpose is to help you writing chess composers’ names. The question is especially interesting if the original writing uses a less common alphabet.” (Implemented with a great international collaboration)
Solvers’ ratings as of January 1st 2014 are published!
Tournaments included: 24.Henk Hagedoorn Memorial, OPEN Warsaw, XII. GP Warsaw.