- 3rd FIDE World Cup in Composing 2013 – Preliminary results November 19, 2013
- Invitation to the 10th ISC November 4, 2013
- Batumi 2013 – the full bulletin October 28, 2013
- Solvers’ ratings October 1st 2013 October 1, 2013
- 56th WССС – Highlights & Decisions September 30, 2013
- 37th World Chess Solving Championship September 27, 2013
- Open Solving Tournament Batumi, 23rd September 2013 September 25, 2013
- WCCI 2010-2012: Results become final as of September, 15th, 2013 September 15, 2013
- Results of the 9th WCCT September 7, 2013
- The Agenda of WFCC 56th Meeting September 3, 2013
Recent news by category
The International Solving Contest next year will take place on Sunday January 26th 2014. The event is happening simultaneously in all participating countries.
Solvers’ ratings as of October 1st 2013 are published!
Tournaments included: CZECH OPEN Pardubice, Batumi OPEN, 37.WCSC Batumi.
Today, on September 15th, 2013, the Results of WCCI 2010-2012 became final!
The WORLD CHAMPIONS are:
Marjan Kovačević (Serbia)
Aleksandr Feoktistov (Russia)
Mikhail Marandyuk (Ukraine)
Sergiy Didukh (Ukraine)
Michal Dragoun (Czech rep.)
Andrey Selivanov (Russia)
Petko A. Petkov (Bulgaria)
Dmitrij Baibikov (Israel)