- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Pardubice 14./15.07.2018 July 19, 2018
- Changes in 5th IOSC & solvers’ ratings 0718 July 12, 2018
- Solvers’ ratings July 1st 2018 June 30, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Kiryat Uno 24.06.2018 June 30, 2018
- 60th WCCC – Bulletin & Minutes June 13, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Belgrade 26./27.05.2018 May 28, 2018
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Écully 19.05.2018 May 20, 2018
- 6th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 – Preliminary results – B-Threemovers May 20, 2018
- 6th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 – Preliminary results – H-Retros and PGs May 14, 2018
- 6th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 – Preliminary results – C-Moremovers May 12, 2018
Recent news by category
The deadline for registering for the WCCC in Ohrid has been extended to 1st July 2018. Participants are welcome to register by completing the registration form on the official website of the 61st WCCC, or by contacting the organisers.
The congress will be held at the “Metropol Lake Resort” in Ohrid, Macedonia, from Saturday, 1 September 2018 (arrival) to Saturday, 8 September 2018 (departure), with the WCSC on Tuesday and Wednesday, 4 and 5 September 2018.
The Chess Composing Tournament in the frame of the 43rd World Chess Olympiad 2018 (Batumi, Georgia) has been just announced. The Director of the tournament is Ferad Kakabadze (Ferhat Karmil) (Batumi).
We have now updated the list of album points to include the results of the three sections that were finalised after the Dresden congress. You may download the PDF file from here and check the list of the most successful composers here. As usual, diplomas of the new title holders will be distributed during the Ohrid congress.