- Reminder FIDE Album 2016-2018 closing date May 21, 2019
- 62nd WCCC & 43rd WCSC: Registration Call May 11, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 – Preliminary results – B May 10, 2019
- 14.ECSC Results (Sponsored by Municipality of Glyfada) May 9, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Glyfada 03.05.2019 May 9, 2019
- 14.ECSC, Athens, 3-5.05.2019 (Sponsored by Municipality of Glyfada) May 4, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Omelnyk 27./28.04.2019 May 4, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Berlin 27./28.04.2019 May 1, 2019
- 4.YCCC: an invitation to young composers May 1, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Bratislava 13./14.04.2019 April 17, 2019
Recent news by category
The 10th ECSC took place at Igalo, Montenegro in 16.-18.05.2014.
All the solving events were organised, controlled and judged by the tireless Ryszard Królikowski. His efforts have been titanic and WFCC is really thankful. It is sad that Paul Valois, who had volunteered to help Ryszard in controlling and marking, passed away unexpectedly a few days before the event.
- ECSC: 15 teams and 63 solvers. The three top teams: Poland, Russia, Serbia. The three top solvers: Piotr Murdzia (Poland), Georgy Evseev (Russia), Marko Filipović (Croatia).
- Open Solving tournament: 60 participants. The three top solvers: Jonathan Mestel (Great Britain), Piotr Murdzia (Poland), Piotr Górski (Poland).
- Quick Solving: 35 participants. The three top solvers: Jonathan Mestel (Great Britain), Vasyl Dyachuk (Ukraine), Jorma Paavilainen (Finland).