- Guidelines for solving tournaments January 9, 2020
- ISC 2020: Initial statistics January 8, 2020
- Solvers’ ratings January 1st 2020 December 30, 2019
- Merry Christmas! December 24, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Sękocin Stary 14./15.12.2019 December 17, 2019
- FIDE Album Index 1914-2015 by Hannu Harkola December 16, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Minsk 02./03.11.2019 November 4, 2019
- Invitation to the 16th ISC October 6, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2019/2020 – Geel 05.10.2019 October 6, 2019
- Solvers’ ratings October 1st 2019 September 30, 2019
Recent news by category
The 10th ECSC took place at Igalo, Montenegro in 16.-18.05.2014.
All the solving events were organised, controlled and judged by the tireless Ryszard Królikowski. His efforts have been titanic and WFCC is really thankful. It is sad that Paul Valois, who had volunteered to help Ryszard in controlling and marking, passed away unexpectedly a few days before the event.
- ECSC: 15 teams and 63 solvers. The three top teams: Poland, Russia, Serbia. The three top solvers: Piotr Murdzia (Poland), Georgy Evseev (Russia), Marko Filipović (Croatia).
- Open Solving tournament: 60 participants. The three top solvers: Jonathan Mestel (Great Britain), Piotr Murdzia (Poland), Piotr Górski (Poland).
- Quick Solving: 35 participants. The three top solvers: Jonathan Mestel (Great Britain), Vasyl Dyachuk (Ukraine), Jorma Paavilainen (Finland).