- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Minsk 04/05.11.2017 November 7, 2017
- Invitation to the 14th ISC October 14, 2017
- 14th ECSC in Moscow October 4, 2017
- Solvers’ ratings October 1st 2017 October 1, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Bern 09.09.2017 September 13, 2017
- 6th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 (C 1.2.2018) September 7, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Registration of participating countries September 7, 2017
- Pending solving norms after WCCC August 21, 2017
- 60th WCCC – Highlights and Decisions August 18, 2017
- 41st World Chess Solving Championship August 17, 2017
Recent news by category
Final results for the 10th International Solving Contest are published!
36 tournaments in 30 countries, 488 solvers from 34 countries.
Category 1 (290 solvers): 1) Piotr Murdzia (POL), 2)-3) Marko Filipovic (CRO), 2)-3) Kacper Piorun (POL)
Category 2 (198 solvers): 1) Jeyhun Huseynzada (AZE), 2) Arie Kozer (ISR), 3) Chris Maes (BEL)
Harry Fougiaxis, Director of the 9th WCCT, presents The Supplementary Results of the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament 2012-13: Compositions ranked lower than the 20th place.
This is the document containing the compositions that were ranked lower than the 20th place in the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) of the WFCC. They are displayed in diagrams with full solutions and any comments sent in by the countries.
“What is this database about? This database’s purpose is to help you writing chess composers’ names. The question is especially interesting if the original writing uses a less common alphabet.” (Implemented with a great international collaboration)
Solvers’ ratings as of January 1st 2014 are published!
Tournaments included: 24.Henk Hagedoorn Memorial, OPEN Warsaw, XII. GP Warsaw.