15th European Chess Solving Championship
13-15 May 2022 in Riga, Latvia
Latvian Chess Problem Society, in co-operation with the Latvian Chess Federation, has the honor of inviting the European national teams and individual solvers to participate in the 15th European Chess Solving Championship.
We welcome European teams to compete in ECSC, and everybody else to compete in informal tournaments, hang out and have fun in Riga. Please, see 15th ECSC official website for registration and more information about the main competition and additional activities within the event.
- Dates: Friday 13th May — Sunday 15th May, 2022
- Location: city of Riga, the capital of Latvia
- Venue: Islande Hotel, Riga, Kipsalas str. 2
- Activities within ECSC:
- ECSC, 1st and 2nd day (Director: Ivan Denkovski, North Macedonia)
- Open Solving Tournament (Director: Antons Gajevskis, Latvia)
- Solving-Composing Tournament (Director: Marjan Kovačević, Serbia)
- Registration fee: €60
- Room prices at Islande Hotel (breakfast included):
- Single €55 per room per day
- Double €65 per room per day
- Superior €85 per room per day
- DeLuxe €125 per room per day
- To get these special prices, you have to register here.
- Registration deadline: 15th April 2022
|Time||May 13th, Friday||May 14th, Saturday||May 15th, Sunday||Time|
|10:00||ECSC 1st day||ECSC 2nd day||10:00|
|13:30||Arrival and registration||Enjoy free time in the city!||Judges work hard||13:30|
|16:00||Prize giving – JF 10 JT||16:00|
|17:00||Open Solving||Solving-Composing||Prize giving – Solving||17:00|
|20:00||Captains’ Meeting||Bon voyage!||20:00|
Riga airport (RIX) is 8km away. Your options are:
- bus 22, get off at “Daugavgrīvas Street” (from where it is about 13 minutes walk), €2
- taxi, should be about €15-30
- Hotel’s shuttle upon request: Airport – Riga Islande Hotel 4 pax: €20, 7 pax: €23
If you come by car, just go to Islande Hotel, Kipsalas str. 2. The hotel parking is for free for ECSC participants.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone/WhatsApp: +371 29425737 (Julia Vysotska)