- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Baku 08-09.04.2017 April 11, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Bad Segeberg 08-09.04.2017 April 11, 2017
- 13th ECSC – deadlines for registration April 6, 2017
- FIDE ALBUM 2013-2015 – Results in section C April 3, 2017
- Solvers’ ratings April 1st 2017 April 2, 2017
- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – E-Helpmates March 31, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Athens 26.03.2017 March 30, 2017
- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – A-Twomovers March 24, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Nunspeet 18.03.2017 March 22, 2017
- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – C-Moremovers March 20, 2017
Recent news by category
Schwalbe, deutsche Vereinigung für Problemschach, and the local organizing committee have the honour to invite national representatives of the World Federation for Chess Composition (WFCC), national chess solving teams, individual solvers and composers and everybody interested in problem chess, to attend the jubilee 60th World Congress of Chess Composition (WCCC) and 41th World Chess Solving Championship (WCSC).
The congress will be held at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Dresden, Germany, from Saturday, 5 August 2017 (arrival), to Saturday, 12 August (departure). The Open Solving will take place on Monday, 7 August 2017, and the WCSC on Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-9 August 2017.
The congress is organized as part of the Dresdner Schachsommer (Dresden Chess Summer, 29 July-12 August 2017) which also comprises the German Masters and the ZMDI Open (29 July-6 August 2017, an international OTB open tournament).
The Latvian Society for Chess Composition, in co-operation with the Riga Chess Federation, has the honor of inviting the European national teams and individual solvers to participate in the 13th European Chess Solving Championship. The event will be held from Friday, May 12th to Sunday May 14th, 2017, at the Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, in Riga.
Directors of the competitions: ECSC: Luc Palmans (Belgium), Open solving and Solving show: Vidmantas Satkus (Lithuania), Baltic Combined: Ilja Ketris (Latvia).