(31.08) The 57th World Congress of Chess Composition & the 38th World Chess Solving Championship in Bern, 25-30.08.14, has just ended. See Highlights and Decisions. Some other relevant sections of the website will be filled soon.
(30.08) The current version of the booklet of the 57th WCCC and the 38th WCSC.
(29.08) Breaking news:
Next congress 2015 – Ostróda (Poland), 01.- 08.08.2015
GM in solving:
IM in solving:
FM in solving:
IM in composing:
FM in composing:
- (29.08) Awards of Composing tournaments: Official 5 days composing tourney | Quick composing tourney | 12th Romanian Tzuica Tourney | 1st Azerbaijan Helpmate | 14th Japanese Sake AWARD | 17th Sabra AWARD | 5th Bulgarian Wine AWARD | 2° Azemmour | VODKA-TOURNEY-2014 | Champagne Award 2014 | Moskovskaya Matreshka-2014 | 12th Ukrainian Folk Crafts | ARVES 7th Jenever Tourney | 26. SPIŠSKÁ BOROVIČKA
- (29.08) Statistics Open 2014 | statistics WCSC 2014
- (29.08) Final team results | final individual results | rating of the 38.WCSC, Bern, 26-27 August 2014.
- (28.08) Rating of 57. WCCC Open, Bern, 25 August 2014.
- (27.08) The 2nd day of the 38. WCSC Tournament Bern, 26-27 August 2014.
See problems | solutions (preliminary results removed with final as of 29.08)
- (26.08) The 1st day of the 38. WCSC Tournament Bern, 26-27 August 2014. Attended by 90 solvers and 23 teams. (preliminary results removed with final as of 29.08)
- (25.08) The 57. WCCC Open, Bern, 25 August 2014 was attended by 104 solvers from 24 countries. See problems | solutions | final results!