- Reminder FIDE Album 2016-2018 closing date May 21, 2019
- 62nd WCCC & 43rd WCSC: Registration Call May 11, 2019
- 7th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 – Preliminary results – B May 10, 2019
- 14.ECSC Results (Sponsored by Municipality of Glyfada) May 9, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Glyfada 03.05.2019 May 9, 2019
- 14.ECSC, Athens, 3-5.05.2019 (Sponsored by Municipality of Glyfada) May 4, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Omelnyk 27./28.04.2019 May 4, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Berlin 27./28.04.2019 May 1, 2019
- 4.YCCC: an invitation to young composers May 1, 2019
- World Solving Cup 2018/2019 – Bratislava 13./14.04.2019 April 17, 2019
Recent news by category
- The World Solving Cup and its rules were established at the Ostróda WCCC.
- The WSC includes rated tournaments organized by countries – FIDE members. Each country may nominate one such tournament which should be open for all.
- A season of the WSC is a period between the two WFCC congresses, with the WCCC Open as the final tournament of a season.
- Countries should register their tournaments to be included in the WSC before or during the WFCC congress, but not more than one month later. A list of registered tournaments is published on the WFCC site. The official announcement of each tournament (or a link to it) is published on the WFCC site at least two months before it starts.
- The best solvers from each tournament get WSC points. Depending on the category of a tournament a specific number of the best placed solvers get points. Tournaments are sorted into seven categories depending on the average rating of the ten participating solvers with the highest ratings.
- The sum of a solver’s four best tournaments is taken into account for the WSC final result.
- The Director for WSC 2015/16 is Marko Klasinc - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements and any questions are to be addressed to him. Assistant Directors are Marek Kolcak and Vidmantas Satkus.