Dear chess friends,
- Three first Unofficial Composing Tourneys are announced within WCCC 2016 as of June, 5th: 28th Spišská borovička Tourney, 4th Azemmour Tourney (The Rope), 16th Japanese Sake Tourney.
- 154 participants from 33 countries have registered for WCCC 2016.
- Let us remind you that direct registering on the WCCC 2016 site allows you reserving your places before fixing all the details of your trip and stay (see Registration of participants → Instructions / Help). Later on you may edit your registration till June 30th.
- Juniors: For the first time WCCC will include separate competitions for juniors (U14 and U18). A part from YCCC, there will be U14 and U18 categories in the frames of the Open solving tourney, and 2 more competitions for juniors U18 only: Machine Gun solving (#2), and the Youth Solving Show (#2). Both competitions will be run using original programs created by late Milan Velimirović.
There have been 12 U18 solvers registered for WCCC till now, 7 of them in U14 category.
- June 30th is the deadline for submiting entries for YCCC 2016, as well as for registering for the WCCC 2016.