10th European Chess Solving Championship
16-18 May, 2014 in Igalo, Herceg Novi, Montenegro
The Corporation for Sportive Tourism in Montenegro and the Montenegro Chess Federation have the pleasure to invite all chess solvers and chess composition friends to attend the 10th European Chess Solving Championship in Igalo, Herceg Novi, Montenegro.
Dates, venue and prices
Friday 16th May – Sunday 18th May, 2014
Venue: Igalo, Herceg Novi, Montenegro
Hotel “Adria Sport Resort” ***
Prices for accommodation at “Adria Sport Resort” hotel:
- standard single room: 70 EUR per person per night
- standard double room: 57 EUR per person per night
Prices include VAT, tourist taxes, breakfast, lunch, dinner and participation in the solving and composing tournaments. All payments should be made to the organisers in cash (EUR). Participants who are not staying at “Adria Sport Resort” hotel and participants registered after 1st May 2014 have to pay a participation fee of 45 EUR.
Podgorica Airport (TGD) – “Adria Sport” Hotel (130 km)
- Exit the airport and turn left to the “Airport TAXI-I” office.
- Get a taxi to the main bus station in Podgorica. The fare is about 10-15 EUR.
- Get the bus to the main bus station in Herceg Novi.
- Get the local bus going to the hotel “Adria Sport” and “Sports Center Igalo”.
Tivat Airport (TIV) – “Adria Sport” Hotel (45 km)
- Exit the airport, turn left and walk (5 to 10 minutes) to the next gas station called “Some Commerce”.
- The bus stop is across the road. Take the Blue Line bus that goes to the ferry. Tickets can be bought in the bus.
- When you reach the harbor, walk and get the ferry. When you get to the other side of the bay, wait for the local bus that comes in every half an hour, and goes straight to the “Adria Sport” Hotel and “Sports Center Igalo”. Tickets can be bought in the bus.
- Alternatively, when registering ask the organizer to arrange for a taxi from the airport to the hotel. The fare is about 40 EUR.
Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) – “Adria Sport” Hotel (15 km)
- Ask the organizer to arrange for a taxi from the airport to the hotel. The fare is about 40 EUR.
Program (all activities will be held at “Sports Center Igalo”)
16th May, Friday:
17:00, Open Solving Tournament
17th May, Saturday:
09:00, ECSC 1st day
20:00, Quick Show and Solving Show
18th May, Sunday:
09:00, ECSC 2nd day
16:00, Closing ceremony
Please send your application before 1st May 2014 to:
Margarita Makhonina, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +38231322475, GSM: +382679154788, Skype: kst.adria.
All information about the ECSC will be published on the site www.selivanov.ru
We are looking forward to seeing you in Igalo!
Yury Dolgulev, General Manager of Corporation for Sportive Tourism in Montenegro