- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Bern 09.09.2017 September 13, 2017
- 6th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2018 (C 1.2.2018) September 7, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – Registration of participating countries September 7, 2017
- Pending solving norms after WCCC August 21, 2017
- 60th WCCC – Highlights and Decisions August 18, 2017
- 41st World Chess Solving Championship August 17, 2017
- The FIDE Album 2010-2012 has been published August 16, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2017/2018 – New Rules August 16, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Final August 11, 2017
- 60th WCCC – Solving competitions August 7, 2017
Recent news by category
Harry Fougiaxis, Director of the 9th WCCT, presents The Supplementary Results of the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament 2012-13: Compositions ranked lower than the 20th place.
This is the document containing the compositions that were ranked lower than the 20th place in the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) of the WFCC. They are displayed in diagrams with full solutions and any comments sent in by the countries.
“What is this database about? This database’s purpose is to help you writing chess composers’ names. The question is especially interesting if the original writing uses a less common alphabet.” (Implemented with a great international collaboration)
Solvers’ ratings as of January 1st 2014 are published!
Tournaments included: 24.Henk Hagedoorn Memorial, OPEN Warsaw, XII. GP Warsaw.
The International Solving Contest next year will take place on Sunday January 26th 2014. The event is happening simultaneously in all participating countries.
Solvers’ ratings as of October 1st 2013 are published!
Tournaments included: CZECH OPEN Pardubice, Batumi OPEN, 37.WCSC Batumi.