- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – G-Fairies May 23, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Riga 12.05.2017 May 21, 2017
- ECSC Riga 2017 News & Final results May 13, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Sochi 05.05.2017 May 7, 2017
- WCCC 2017 in Dresden May 4, 2017
- FIDE ALBUM 2013-2015 – Results in section H April 29, 2017
- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – D-Endgame studies April 27, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Sliac 22-23.04.2017 April 27, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Vilnius 22-23.04.2017 April 27, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Baku 08-09.04.2017 April 11, 2017
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!
Harry Fougiaxis, Director of the 9th WCCT, presents The Supplementary Results of the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament 2012-13: Compositions ranked lower than the 20th place.
This is the document containing the compositions that were ranked lower than the 20th place in the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) of the WFCC. They are displayed in diagrams with full solutions and any comments sent in by the countries.