- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Baku 08-09.04.2017 April 11, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Bad Segeberg 08-09.04.2017 April 11, 2017
- 13th ECSC – deadlines for registration April 6, 2017
- FIDE ALBUM 2013-2015 – Results in section C April 3, 2017
- Solvers’ ratings April 1st 2017 April 2, 2017
- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – E-Helpmates March 31, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Athens 26.03.2017 March 30, 2017
- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – A-Twomovers March 24, 2017
- World Solving Cup 2016/2017 – Nunspeet 18.03.2017 March 22, 2017
- 5th FIDE World Cup in Composing 2017 – Preliminary results – C-Moremovers March 20, 2017
Recent news by category
Georgy Evseev, the director of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament, presents the ENTRIES BOOKLET of 8 sections with introduction (available from the 10th WCCT page): Introduction (55 kb) | Section A (765 kb) | Section B (327 kb) | Section C (338 kb) | Section D (417 kb) | Section E (366 kb) | Section F (334 kb) | Section G (342 kb) | Section H (392 kb)
- The teams may send claims before October 1st, 2016 to the tournament Director, Georgy Evseev (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only appointed team leaders may send claims.
- Only claims concerning obvious misprints and errors, soundness and anticipation will be accepted. Claims about the thematic contents or technical improvement will be ignored.
- The judging countries should start judgment process immediately, in order to save time.
The following 39 countries are registered as participants of the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament: Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
The WCCT committee would like to remind you that the Registrations for the 10th World Chess Composition Tournament should be submitted by May 15th, 2015, including the name, e-mail and postal address of the country’s team leader. Please read the WCCT-10 announcement for more information. At the moment, the following 26 countries are registered: Armenia; Austria; Belarus; Denmark; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Great Britain; Greece; Hungary; India; Israel; Italy; Moldova; Mongolia; Netherlands; Romania; Russia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; USA.
Another important milestone achieved! The WCCT-10 announcement is ready!
Harry Fougiaxis, Director of the 9th WCCT, presents The Supplementary Results of the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament 2012-13: Compositions ranked lower than the 20th place.
This is the document containing the compositions that were ranked lower than the 20th place in the 9th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) of the WFCC. They are displayed in diagrams with full solutions and any comments sent in by the countries.